Prescript-Assist® SBO Probiotic
$49.00 – $69.00
• Helps to replenish healthy GI microbiota*
• Helps to promote a more robust GI environment*
• Helps to relieve periodic GI discomfort and bloating*
• Promotes degrees of relief to indigestion and nausea*
• Helps in the normalization of bowel movements*
• Shown to reduce flatulence*
• Promotes an overall sense of well-being and vitality*
Prescript-Assist is a return to mother nature,
a combination of 28 probiotic microbiota “Soil-Based Organisms (SBO’s)” represents a return to Mother Nature.
Supported by nearly 20 years of clinically based results,
P-A helps restore the biological terrain of the gastrointestinal tract (GI), offering clearly defined benefits over other probiotics.
How can I be sure that I am getting a quality product?
• We are manufacturing in the facility that has certified and recognition of NSF, and an FDA registered the facility and cGMP.
• We assure you that our products are safe and manufactured in a clean environment.
• We test all of our finished product prior, during and after with Certification of Analysis and quality control to deliver a quality product to consumers.
• The bottles, cotton, and desiccant are all pharmaceutical grade.
• FDA requires all manufacturers to do the complete micro dusting and allergen test on the machine before making any new product to eliminate contamination of an allergen as well.
• Safer Medical of Montana is committed to our customers, their overall health and well-being. We are proud to offer Prescript-Assist and stand behind it.
• We believe Prescript Assist is the best it has ever been, and we continue to strive to improve efficacy as technology advances.
• Safer Medical of Montana is dedicated to providing you with the best on the market and keep you informed of the benefits of probiotics and how they support overall health.
We follow FDA requirements
• All raw materials are third-party tested with an attached CoA (certificate of analysis).
• The labels and necessary documents for production protocols are examined by an FDA compliance specialist and follow current FDA requirements and guidelines to ensure compliance with the FDA.
• Abdominal pain: bloating, indigestion and nausea.
• Bowel pattern irregularities, from diarrhea to constipation.
• Fatigue and weakness.
• Feelings of depression and malaise.
• Flatulence and halitosis.
• GI distress limits the kinds of foods you enjoy and may cause you
to feel uncomfortable in social settings.
• Chronic conditions of depression, fatigue and loss of energy will adversely affect your quality of life.
• Today, informed healthcare practitioners recommend probiotic supplementation to help alleviate GI discomfort. Arguably, the best probiotic contains live, beneficial microorganisms.
However, not all probiotics are equal in efficacy…
The long-held hypotheses that “bacteria are bad” and “sanitation is the norm” has been completely discredited as the scientific community publishes one paper after another confirming that only a few bacterial species found on and within the human body present with any pathogenesis.
While the vast majority are beneficial and that their genes are so intertwined with ours that we are, functionally speaking, one massive combination of microorganisms and human cells. Hence, the emergence of the National Institutes of Health “Human Microbiome Project”
Science is in a state of flux as to a definitive ratio of microorganisms to the human cells, which are presently estimated at 1.3 to 1.
However, not in question is the critical importance of these microbes, each having its own set of genes which impact not only “how” but “how well” the body functions.
• Replenishes Beneficial Microflora*
• Reinforces a Strong Immune System*
• Promotes Gastrointestinal Health*
Certain gut microbes and their genes break down otherwise non-digestible proteins, dietary fibers and carbohydrates.
Pivotal in producing and regulating amino acids, they also break down toxic chemicals while manufacturing vitamins to influence immune function and digestion.
The relationship is inexorably intertwined: one cannot function without the other.
Arguably, our microorganisms and human cells coexist as one super-organism.
Not widely publicized is the fact that the majority of prescription and non-prescription medications have adverse effects on the gut’s beneficial microbiota, resulting in digestive, assimilative, and elimination issues.
The best way to ensure continued GI health is to periodically repopulate the gut with beneficial bacteria.
However, there remain five significant issues with probiotics.
Ingredients with No Pea Protein
Leonardite, Arthobacter globiformis, Azospirillum brasilense, A.lipoferum, Azotobacter chrooccum, A.paspali, A.vinelandii, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, B.atrophaeus, B.licheniformis, B.megaterium, B.pumilus, B.subtilis, B.thuringiensis, Bacillus firmus, Brevibacillus brevis, Cellomonas fimi, Kurthia zopfii, Micrococcus luteus, Nocardiodes simplex, Pseudomonas fluorescens, P.putida, Rhodoacter sphaeroides, Rhodococcus rhodochrous, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Streptomyces griseus, Streptomyces griseoflavus, Streptomyces venezuelae. Other Ingredients: Cellulose (vegetarian capsule) L-leucine, Bamboo (Bambusa vugaris) extract.
Ingredients with Pea Protein
Leonardite, Pea Protein, Arthobacter globiformis, Azospirillum brasilense, A.lipoferum, Azotobacter chroococcum, A.paspali, A.vinelandii, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, B.atrophaeus, B.licheniformis, B.megaterium, B.pumilus, B.subtilis, B.thuringiensis, Bacillus firmus, Brevibacillus brevis, Cellulomonas fimi, Kurthia zopfii, Micrococcus luteus, Nocardioides simplex, Pseudomonas fluorescens, P.putida, Rhodobacter sphaeroides, Rhodococcus rhodochrous, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Rhodospirillum rubrum, Streptomyces griseus, Streptomyces griseoflavus, Streptomyces venezuelae. Other Ingredients Cellulose (vegetarian capsule) L-leucine, Bamboo (Bambusa vugaris) extract.
|Choose a bottle|
60 Caps No Pea Protein, 60 Caps With Pea Protein, 90 Caps No Pea Protein, 90 Caps With Pea Protein